11 October 2013

Nova Hall - Reagan (BMWTD #7)

Today I went to Nova Hall, which is one of the seven residence halls in the Reagan Hall complex. 


Reagan Hall is part of the Segundo Residence Area, but it thinks its so cool that it gets in own complex of buildings. All the buildings that you can see in the above picture are from Reagan. 


It didn't take me that long to get to Nova Hall because I also live in Segundo, and this Nova is just down the road from my own building.


Nova is pretty nice and has this little bike rack area in front of it. Its also cool that I'm actually able to walk all the way around the building.


I wasn't able to get in because only residents of Nova Hall have keys to get into the building, but I was able to take a picture of their staircase through a window.


In the early afternoon, when I went to see Nova, there aren't that many people walking around, so I was able to smile for the camera.


On my trip, I also saw this one orange cone telling everybody not to walk on the pile of dirt because, you know, you would ruin the pile of dirt if you walked on it.






No comments:

Post a Comment