14 October 2013

Food Science and Technology (BMWTD #9)

Today, I went to the Food Science and Technology Building. This holds the brewery, the food processing plant, the milk processing plant, and the research winery for UC Davis.


The Food Science and Technology Building has a nice big field right in front of it and the sign, for once, is parallel with the building.


The building was closed, but when I looked through, the lobby was very suspicious.


Seriously, look at this. hallway. That is sketchier than any hallway ever.


They also had this extra, unlisted building right next door. It had these locked, metal doors. They were very sketchy.


Each room had these creepy-looking control panels attached. This still didn't clarify what the rooms were.


I also found a small rose garden next to the building. It wasn't the best-looking garden in the world.


There was a random straw hat on the ground.


I know that I'm not the best when it comes to rolling hoses, but this hose even makes me want to cringe. It looks terrible.


Here's a picture of me, mid-blink, in front of the building.








No comments:

Post a Comment