08 October 2013

Environmental Services Faculty Headquarters (BMWTD #4)

The other day, I went to the Environmental Services Faculty Headquarters, which is basically what it sounds like. All the faculty of the Environmental Service at Davis have their Headquarters in this building. 


This is the farthest building I've been out to see so far. It was seriously surrounded by dirt. Just dirt.


The building itself was in an oasis of trees. In the dirt.


The front door looked real nice. It had these cool pillars and windows and everything.


The rest of the building was slightly underwhelming in terms of architecture.


The building was off limits to people like me, and I couldn't even bike all the way around it because the area was fenced off except for the road in the picture above, and even that was restricted access.


I took a picture of myself. I don't know if I was smiling or anything, so it looks like I can only go two days while smiling for pictures. Sorry...


There were also a cell tower or two. I don't know what they were for, so I'm just assuming their broadcasting communist propaganda. 




No comments:

Post a Comment